Re: [Spridgets] Britfest video

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Britfest video
From: Trevor Jessie <trevor.jessie@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 7 May 2010 12:16:20 -0400
I don't do many popular choice shows anymore, but when I do I simply say
hello to everyone that looks at my car.  I then answer questions if they
have any.  I knew it was time to quit doing the shows when I got tired of
answering the same questions and made an "information poster".

I encourage our club members not to vote for fellow member cars (at our car
show) and instead give consideration to our guests.