Re: [Spridgets] donation

To: mharc@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] donation
From: "Paul Herder" <george.brokaw@cox.net>
Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2011 16:09:52 -0600
I thought ED was Explosive Diarrhea?

;^)

(In more ways than one!)

-----Original Message-----

It's not who, but "what". Ed, or ED, is a serious problem
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erectile_dysfunction
This list has an older male populous, so I can't say that we can ban ED
here, but we have all learned to deal with ED, in our own ways...

On Sun, Jan 2, 2011 at 3:27 PM, Jay Fishbein <jfishbein@snet.net> wrote:

> Who is this "Ed" who everyone is referring to?
>
> Jay Fishbein
> Wallingford, CT
> -An iPhone communication-
>
> On Jan 2, 2011, at 4:19 PM, "Guy R Day" <grday@btinternet.com> wrote:
>
> > Matt,
> >
> > You do NOT HAVE to make a donation, it is a suggested amount.
> > You do NOT HAVE to be part of this spridgets group, no-one forces you to
> be
> part of this group - although you are very, very welcome.
> > You do NOT HAVE to read Ed's messages, you can either delete them or set
> up
> a message rule to block them.  Personally, I find many of them to carry
> very
> direct, truthful (although caustic) comment and those I messages I do
> understand, I tend to enjoy.
> >
> > Guy R Day

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75