[Spridgets] donation

Subject: [Spridgets] donation
From: grday at btinternet.com (Guy R Day)
Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2011 21:19:42 -0000
Matt,

You do NOT HAVE to make a donation, it is a suggested amount.
You do NOT HAVE to be part of this spridgets group, no-one forces you to be
part of this group - although you are very, very welcome.
You do NOT HAVE to read Ed's messages, you can either delete them or set up
a message rule to block them.  Personally, I find many of them to carry very
direct, truthful (although caustic) comment and those I messages I do
understand, I tend to enjoy.
Finally, if $12.75 has emptied your pocket perhaps you may wish to re-fill
it by selling your Spridget and move on to another site that will reward
your daily donation of 0.035cents per day with different messages.  ;)

Guy R Day