[Spridgets] donation

Subject: [Spridgets] donation
From: jfishbein at snet.net (Jay Fishbein)
Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2011 16:27:02 -0500
Who is this "Ed" who everyone is referring to?

Jay Fishbein
Wallingford, CT
-An iPhone communication-

On Jan 2, 2011, at 4:19 PM, "Guy R Day" <grday at btinternet.com> wrote:

> Matt,
>
> You do NOT HAVE to make a donation, it is a suggested amount.
> You do NOT HAVE to be part of this spridgets group, no-one forces you to be
part of this group - although you are very, very welcome.
> You do NOT HAVE to read Ed's messages, you can either delete them or set up
a message rule to block them.  Personally, I find many of them to carry very
direct, truthful (although caustic) comment and those I messages I do
understand, I tend to enjoy.