[Spridgets] donation

Subject: [Spridgets] donation
From: cathe125 at suddenlink.net (cathey speichinger)
Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2011 14:40:56 -0600
You get the opportunity to get insight from LOTS of knowledgeable people on
a WIDE variety of subjects.  If Ed bothers you a lot, there are people whose
profession can help you to figure out why YOU CHOOSE to let him bother you
or in case you don't want to [pay to explore those issues there is always
the delete key or message rules so you don't even have to see his posts if
you so choose.

Leo