Re: [Spridgets] (no subject)

To: Shop at Just Brits <shop@justbrits.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] (no subject)
From: Macy Larry <lmacy@mac.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2011 09:14:06 -0500
Guess you need to get your prescription changed. Glasses or meds, it doesn't
matter. Just was confirmed to be the Jack Pine, by James, the designer/owner.
http://vimeo.com/18976012

Larry

On Jan 28, 2011, at 11:07 PM, Shop at Just Brits wrote:

> << You had me fooled, Larry. It looks nothing like a Scrambler. >>
>
> Sorry Doc but I'm with LAD !!  Whilst the Hammer Bikes look
> nice, I sure don't see the one in the clip on that site including
> the "Jack Pine" !!!

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@upenn.edu
Senior IT Program Director
Neuropsychiatry Section
Department of Psychiatry
University of Pennsylvania
3400 Spruce St. - 1015 Gates
Philadelphia, PA 19104

safely in an attractive and well kept body, but to skid in sideways, Margaritas
in one hand, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO -
What a Ride!"

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive