[Spridgets] (no subject)

Subject: [Spridgets] (no subject)
From: lmacy at mac.com (Macy Larry)
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2011 07:40:45 -0500
THat's where some of the battery is and the connect for the plug-in is under
the gas cap. I think he planned it just to keep the style.

Larry

--

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy at upenn.edu
Senior IT Program Director
Neuropsychiatry Section
Department of Psychiatry
University of Pennsylvania
3400 Spruce St. - 1015 Gates
Philadelphia, PA 19104

"I think the problem, to be quite honest with you, is that you've never
actually known what the question is." - Douglas Adams