[Spridgets] (no subject)

Subject: [Spridgets] (no subject)
From: kk7ss at frontier.com (Dave KK7SS)
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2011 07:12:43 +0000 (UTC)
Yer right! A review on the web mentions that it contains two 110V charging
units.
There is also a separae charger unit for home use that does the job in 1/4 the
time.

Based on seeing the Datsun electric dragster. it should accelerate like a beast
<gasp>

I liked the Woodsman. Change the routing of the pipe and its almost like my
first Trials bike - which *was* an Enfield... Aaaah, the memories <g>

Dave G  KK7SS
DN06ig

'65 Sprite - in process
'76 Midget - driver