[Spridgets] Old paint question

Subject: [Spridgets] Old paint question
From: bjshov8 at tx.rr.com (BJNoSHOV8)
Date: Thu, 06 Jan 2011 20:32:42 -0600
There are a lot of factors involved.  I'm not sure if anyone can tell
you how long it will or won't last.  I think I've had quality paint such
as Krylon last 10 years, maybe 20 years.  OTOH there are some brands
that aren't very good the same day they come out of the store.  If you
have old paint that you might want to keep, then keep it and when you
get ready to use it then try it out.  It might work or it might not
work, so you might need to have a "plan B" ready.