[Spridgets] No LBC - Kitchen Appliances

Subject: [Spridgets] No LBC - Kitchen Appliances
From: shop at justbrits.com (Shop at " Just Brits ")
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2011 10:48:33 -0600
<< I got a Bosch about 8 years ago and it has been great. >>

Ditto for us David, and ditto on great.  If more than 6' - 8'
away we still can't hear it !!  We've had no drain hose prob
tho [knock on wood <G>].

<< There was some kind of a recall on it, so the factory paid
for a guy to come out to the house and replace some part. >>

Same here.  Was the heating element.  We got a call AND a
letter [which we couldn't believe] with the thing being OUT of
warranty for most of it's years !?!?!  Amazing.  I chatted with
the guy and he said it was all he had been doing for several
weeks !!!

Rick, the shop fridge is Kenmore and it's about 10 years old.
Had a prob with it about a month later and Sears was here next
day and no charge [as it should be <G>].  It was purchased
strictly on a size [HAD to hold 10 cases<G>] vs money with free
delivery AND removal of old as a factor.

For the rest of our stuff I'll have to make a list next time in
the house.  LOL, walk by the stuff everyday and have NO clue
a to manufacturer[s]<G> !!