[Spridgets] Need a new TV - No LBC - No Dishwashers

Subject: [Spridgets] Need a new TV - No LBC - No Dishwashers
From: lbc at littlebitcountry.com (Dave Yealy)
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2011 09:35:21 -0500
Why spend your money for a 53" TV when you can buy a projector and
screen and have a 120".  This is the best way to watch any sports
game, it's like your on the field with the players. Just make sure
you get a decent projector with at least 2500 + lumens and a good
contrast ratio plus a HDMI input, RCA and S-video work OK but the
digital input works so much better.

Dave