[Spridgets] Kristi's Midget

Subject: [Spridgets] Kristi's Midget
From: bmwwxman at gmail.com (Jim Johnson)
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2011 15:19:08 -0500
A good thought, Hal. Deterioration of the internal parts of the soft fuel
line is easy to overlook.  Also check the fuel filter for clogging??
Electrically, I'd put a known "good"
coil and condensor in it and try that...

Cheers!!
Jim Johnson
Don't miss the BIG PARTY!!  Midget 50th Anniversary!
Elkhart Lake, WI  July 18-22, 2011
Info & Registration here:
http://www.sprite-midgetclub.org