[Spridgets] Kristi's Midget

Subject: [Spridgets] Kristi's Midget
From: lmacy at mac.com (Macy Larry)
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2011 16:33:29 -0400
surging, badly!!

and backfiring visibly in the dark. At least the Statie prolly thought so as we
drove down I-195 at 40 miles an hour in the dark.

Larry

--

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy at upenn.edu
Senior IT Program Director
Neuropsychiatry Section
Department of Psychiatry
University of Pennsylvania
3400 Spruce St. - 10 Gates
Philadelphia, PA 19104

"Anyone who slaps a 'this page is best viewed with Browser X' label on a Web
page appears to be yearning for the bad old days, before the Web, when you had
very little chance of reading a document written on another computer, another
word processor, or another network."
-Tim Berners-Lee in Technology Review, July 1996