[Spridgets] Adaptor Idea for slave cyl to 948 master cyl

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] Adaptor Idea for slave cyl to 948 master cyl
From: Kirk Hargreaves <khargreaves2@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2012 08:06:27 -0800
I have an idea to try and adapt my 948 master cyl to the larger slave cyl.
.  the latter one that has a hose off the back.  I know that one of the
listers brazed a connection which has worked fine for several years.

That would indicate that the 948 master cyl is able to push the latter and
larger slave cyl.

It seems that I can knurl the end of the metal pipe and put it inside the
rubber hose and clamp it with hose clamps?

The fit seems to work. .  nice tight fit even before applying a couple of
hose clamps to keep it in place.

Has anyone tried this or am I setting myself up for a roadside disaster?

Kirk

spridgets@autox.team.net

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation: $12.75