Re: [Spridgets] Adaptor Idea for slave cyl to 948 master cyl

To: khargreaves2@gmail.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Adaptor Idea for slave cyl to 948 master cyl
From: WeslakeMonza1330@aol.com
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2012 15:06:05 -0500 (EST)
Where I've seen oil lines used with hose clamps the metal fitting the hose
has been attached to is barbed.  Low pressure coolant fittings tend to have
 a flange rather than a barb.  The clamp isn't holding the flexible hose to
 the metal fitting it is holder the hose onto a barb or against a flange.
I  doubt you'd get far enough to have a roadside disaster as I'd expect
you'd have  a failure on the first or second test in your garage.

Regards

Weslake-Monza 1330