Re: another racing team to join TT?

To: team-thicko@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: another racing team to join TT?
From: thomkuby@ridgecrest.ca.us (Thom Kuby)
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 1998 21:09:26 -0800 (PST)
Kid...

I'm not in charge of the Thicko list...but I imagine somebody over there is
going to want to know WHY you "enjoy making fun of Porsche owners..."

v/r
a Team Thicko "associate"
...who just  happens to own two Porsches, along with a '36 Cord and a '37
Willys coupe, plus a sport-tuned Honda Civic SI (to keep the punks off my
case...knowhutImean?)