Mosport

To: Team Thicko Mail List <team-thicko@autox.team.net>
Subject: Mosport
From: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 1999 17:12:55 -0500
Ok you Canadiam Thickos,

I'm really looking forward to the trip north of the border. Rumor has it
one of the Thicko stalwarts, who shall remain anonymous until he cops to
it, has to back out.

Who knows with my luck... by I'm still planning on being there. Can we
get a reply from everyone who'll be there?

It killed me not to be racing at Blackhawk... since I was hernia boy.
Weird thing was, Saturday night at the race track, my "inny" belly
button, became an "outty". I realize that this falls in the "too much
information" category. I wasn't sure if it was from hitting those hich
note when Bill Dalton and I were pickkin' & grinnin', or if I'd overdone
things between all the cooking, or beating the dents out of Bert
Saydock's Sprite. Sunday I took it real easy. Monday, a trip to the
doctor at the hospital indicated it's just a case of my body reacting to
the mesh they used to patch me up.

So, I keep hearing about all this trackside music. Does that mean Dalton
and I shoulD bring our axes? Think I can sing a song or two without
creating an international incident?

Who's racing in the 948 Sprite class? Who are the fast guys? What's a
decent lap time in that class? What's the lap record? When does the big
ol' can o whup ass open?

Flounder