Re: Mosport

To: Team Thicko Mail List <team-thicko@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Mosport
From: "Roger Garnett" <rwg1@cornell.edu>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 1999 15:38:29 -0400
On 23 Jun 99, at 17:12, Wm. Severin Thompson wrote:

> Who's racing in the 948 Sprite class?

I'm still on a tenative, car still not painted, maybe tomorrow. If so, and if a
Martathon assembly job can get it done...

> Who are the fast guys?

Not me! My small bore Sprite has a gunuine small bore head, so I have fun
towards the back of things. I can just break 2 minutes on a good day.

 >When does the big ol' can o whup ass open?

Well, just about every session is a race, so go from there.

rg - still plugging at the Wayward Sports Car Centre