Re[2]: Air Cleaner Question

To: NamasteRH@aol.com, winbladg@apps5.credence.COM (Gary Winblad),
Subject: Re[2]: Air Cleaner Question
From: LeBrun@hii.hitachi.com
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 96 15:44:49 PST
     All;

         -Since our TIGER is pretty personalized, if I had an original air
          cleaner, fine, if not,fine.The engine in ours sits "slightly"
          forward of "normal"...the 715 cfm Le Mans carb required VERY
          LITTLE firewall notching or other mods.Valve covers, heads &
          headers all can be removed without the engine removal.

         -I purchased a speed-shop MOROSO air cleaner & then went to a
          general  auto parts store and perused the air filters until I
          found the one that gave me the proper clearances. If anyone
          wants the p/n's, send me a follow-up.

                       Phil LeBrun  B382002328   TAC # 066.

                       lebrun@hii.hitachi.com.