Re: Air Cleaner Question

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Air Cleaner Question
From: NamasteRH@aol.com
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 1996 07:17:38 -0400
Hello, everyone:

I've heard from many people about the usefulness (or lack thereof) of the
original Tiger air
cleaner/carb setup and also with a four-barrel, BUT I still haven't heard a
good description of the air cleaner itself.  I just want to know what the
thing looks like (shape, markings, color, size, orifice dimensions, etc.).

So, anyone out there owning an original air cleaner, please help me out.
 Swap meet season is upon us and I would not want to miss one just because I
could not recognize it.

Oh yes, one more simple question.  Who made the original 2 bbl. and what was
its flow rating?

Many thanks to everyone who responded already.

Rick Hoefle
1964 Tiger (B9470508)
1969 MGC