Re[4]: (2) Basic Stuff

To: SJogan@aol.com, Jay Laifman <JLAIFMAN@PNM.MHS.CompuServe.COM>
Subject: Re[4]: (2) Basic Stuff
From: LeBrun@hii.hitachi.com
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 96 15:19:03 PST
     Yo;

         -Is the vibration from a TIGER better than those vibrating beds in
          motels? Never tried the beds. (see Chevy Chase in VACATION).I
          think the car's better too, 'cause after you start it you can
          drive it. (Please, no jokes about driving beds in motels!)

         -In your state of obvious excitement, do you remember to prime the
          oil pump either with a modified drill into the distributor
          hole/or with the starter and the coil-distributor secondary wire
          pulled?(Not to mention adequate fuel & water).

         -I've personally witnessed others not doing the above & their
          joyous moment decreased at an exponential rate when their
          engines' seized. Seen it happen in both home garages and at
          the track.

                        Phil LeBrun   '66 TIGER  B382002328.