RE: 2CV

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: 2CV
From: lrw@aop.com (LARRY WRIGHT)
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 96 16:17 EDT
and David wrote:
>>From what I recall, one of the other requirements was the ability to clean the
>interior by removing the seats and hosing it out.  Great idea after taking the
>kids through the drive-in.

Heck, Sunbeam can beat that; most of them have self-rinsing interiors! Ever
drive one in the rain?  8^D
Larry Wright, Maryland     "I can't get no-- Satis-traction"
1964 Sunbeam Tiger Mk 1   (302/285, T-5)
1996 Nissan 200SX SE-R       ($TB, 17d BTDC)
1992 Toyota pick-up             (Bilstein, Yoko AVS)
ph 301.386.7979                      fax 301.386.5333
and e-mail at home now!      Larry.Wright@mail.wdn.com
(And I'm looking for a tow-behind cement mixer. Any
ideas?)