Driving Caps/Hats

To: Sunbeam Tigers <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Driving Caps/Hats
From: William Goebner <wgoebner@pacbell.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 1997 09:19:29 -0700
I have lost many baseball type caps when driving my Tiger on the
"freeway" or even when driving on a 2 lane road when a large truck
passes which vaccuums the cap right off of my head.

Recently I have tied a cord from my cap to the gearshift lever which
keeps me from loosing the cap but it still blows off of my head.

I need a cap with a chin strap.  I could make it myself, but I'm sure it
would look "home made".

Are there any caps or hats available that look presentable, especially
to the sports car community?

Bill Goebner - Woodside, CA - B9470807