Re: Driving Caps/Hats

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net (Tigers)
Subject: Re: Driving Caps/Hats
From: tjhiggin@alpine.b17a.ingr.com (T.J. Higgins)
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 97 19:57:32 CDT
>      The only hat I know of that has a chin stap is usually seen on
>      Sherlock Holmes.  It's called a 'deer stalker' and has ear flaps that
>      tie down over your ears with the strap under your chin.  You are sure
>      to attract attention with this hat on and driving your Tiger.

Don't drum major hats have a chinstrap?  Though the strap is often
worn under the nose instead of the chin.  You could get a nose ring to
attach the strap to.  Wouldn't THAT feel good when an 18-wheeler tries
to vacuum your hat off.  And perhaps a detachable gearshift lever
which doubles as a baton.  Add a whistle and you're all set to lead
the parade driving backwards!
--
T.J. Higgins
tjhiggin@ingr.com