RE: tire pressure

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net, "'DSand95510@aol.com'" <DSand95510@aol.com>
Subject: RE: tire pressure
From: "Richard Atherton (Entex)" <a-richat@MICROSOFT.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 1997 02:35:59 -0700
        The Old style T/A's were like marbles in the rain.  This is a
very True Statement, regardless of tire presure.  It didn't consider
them over-inflated.  Wet tracks in to the garage and tire wear showed
that they were working well as far as the contact patch went.  At this
presure the tires didn't "give" near as much which resulted in better
handling, and unfortunately, increased tire wear which was only slightly
elevated in the center.  It was medium price to pay for the improved
performance.  Same Car, Same tires, I would do it again..Tires are
however, much better now than they were in 77.

Rich