Re: Is the wrong color a crime?

To: gemgate <lovelady@gemgate.com>
Subject: Re: Is the wrong color a crime?
From: Ken Tisdale <ktisdale@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Sat, 01 Nov 1997 10:08:36 -0700
My tiger (2096) was originally BRG. The PO had it painted a rather
unpleasant red. I decided that I wanted a color that was "reflective" of
the original color, but "flashy"! I settled on bright mettalic teal. It
sure attracts attention from all who see it (even other Tiger owners)!!

--
Ken Tisdale                             Sr. Sales Engineer
Pulsecom                                303-403-1968