Re: Speedometer Cable Questions

To: CoolVT@aol.com
Subject: Re: Speedometer Cable Questions
From: Colin Mills <Colin.Mills@bluewin.ch>
Date: Thu, 04 Jun 1998 11:19:26 +0200
One of Kludge's major successes while on the Rootes payroll was the design of a
Tiger speedometer which suited all markets with their potential to establish
various speed limits.  It had the added advantage of reading at different speeds
while at a constant velocity for interstate journeys or European trans-border
jaunts.  He tried to get Lucas to pick up the design contract.