Re: Hobson's choice

To: lrw@aop.com
Subject: Re: Hobson's choice
From: Roland Dudley <cobra@cdc.hp.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 1998 12:19:28 -0700 (PDT)
Back in my youth I was rushing a brake job on an Austin Healey I owned
'cuz I had a date with my future wife that evening and the Healey was
my only wheels.  In my haste I snapped off one of the fitting.  Aaaag!
But not to worry.  I just disconnected the line to the caliper and
capped it off.  Voila, 3 wheel brakes!  I drove the car that way for
a couple of weeks waiting for the local dealer to get in a new fitting.
For the life of me I can't remember what I used to cap off the line,
but it may have been a bleeder valve.

Believe me this wasn't the worst of the horrors I committed with this
car!

Roland