Re: Must see auto web site.

To: gumby@connectexpress.com, tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Must see auto web site.
From: MWood24020@aol.com
Date: Sat, 1 Aug 1998 16:15:05 EDT
I know it is fun to bash all the rice burners, but we shouldn't get too cocky.
I hate to be the one to say it, but many of these "underpowered" cars, driving
the wrong wheels no less, will flat out spank a nicely turned out (street)
Tiger around a road course. And it gets even worse on a tight autocross
course...
I would always take my Tiger over ANY of the stuff from the land of the rising
sun
and I absolutely love American muscle cars, but from an engineering point of
view, you have to hand it to manufacturers such as Honda. This is not to say
that I think they do it the best, or would ever want to buy any of their
products.
By the way, none of the above comments apply to the ridiculous shxt seen on
the Rice Boy page. Those jokermobiles have more in common with low-riders than
any performance car.
Mike Wood
'67 Tiger 302
'67 Crusader FV vintage racer