Re: Must see auto web site.

To: MWood24020@aol.com
Subject: Re: Must see auto web site.
From: Bob Palmer <rpalmer@ames.ucsd.edu>
Date: Sat, 01 Aug 1998 16:10:08 -0700
Mike, et Listers,

I was thinking about making some comments along those lines myself Mike. I
don't mind being politically incorrect when it's appropriate, but I sense
more than a little race prejudice behind this slamming of the "Rice Boy"
culture. And, like Mike and I'm sure a lot of the rest of you out there,
I've seen some pretty impressive performance from some of these "rice
burners". If you ever have any doubt about which wins, torque or
horsepower, just listen to the wail of one of those banshees as they blow
by your 400 lb-ft of torque, bad ass, ground shakin', hunk of iron. But of
course, I also drive an SHO with - GASP!! - Yamaha heads, so I have to
tread a fine line here. And what a sweet engine that is. 105k miles and it
will still suck the doors off most high performance sedans and even a few
supposed sports cars.

But hey, don't let me spoil the fun! Just remember the old slogan: "When
the green flag drops, the bullshxt stops.".

Lovin' life in S.D.,

Bob