FW: VB Windshields

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: FW: VB Windshields
From: "Parlee, Brad (ED&C,SLS)" <brad.parlee@edc.ge.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Aug 1998 09:26:46 -0400
Had the same experience but not with VB.  It was Triplex labeled but did not
fit till I bent the frame to fit it.  Then the combination didn't fit the
car very well.  This remains one of the "not right" things on my car.  If
there is a morale to this story it is: Don't wait till the end of your
restoration to try and fit the windshield ............and there is more to
it then the price of the glass.

There were various shims used to fit the frame on the car has anyone
documented what is correct there?

> From:         Cullen Bennett[SMTP:Cullen_Bennett-P21988@email.mot.com]
Tym,