Re: Fraud?

To: rpalmer@ames.ucsd.edu, mmeswarb@huntel.net, tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Fraud?
From: HW200@aol.com
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 1998 18:09:47 EDT
In a message dated 98-08-24 12:56:09 EDT, rpalmer@ames.ucsd.edu writes:

<< Anybody who has Tiger owners as
 friends can't be that bad. It would seem, however, since you don't own a
 Tiger, that you must just enjoy stirring up controversy >>
Once again Bob- you are misinformed. I own a Tiger. I had two of them up until
last year. I believe that the Mk 2 in question is in fact a rebody, on the
word of experts that know the car.
I am only saying that one cannot believe everything they read in books. That
is not contoversial, that is good common sense. The same common sense that
would tell me not to bag on a car that was just sold when i don't know the
circumstances of the car and sale.
-Henry