Re: Fraud?

To: "Bob Palmer" <rpalmer@ames.ucsd.edu>
Subject: Re: Fraud?
From: "JAN HARDE" <harde@cyberesc.net>
Date: Sun, 23 Aug 1998 23:01:35 -0700
Bob,
You got em' going now, fur and body parts will be flying soon..
Both of us will be Blacklisted soon, modern day McCarthy'ism.. Naahh they
will get over it.
Or better yet they may listen...after all we have as they say" double as
much to listen with than to speak with" but when it comes to a key board we
have 10 chances.....

Bad Boy Harde.... One of the Very Very BAAAAD non certified guys who looked
at that Mark 2 to help a  Tiger guy out, I think all the Bonafied Certified
and licensed Inspectors were out of town that week, so I was what was left
over.... SOOOOORRRYYY!!!
(there has been many besides me, and it will only take you about 4 min and
12 sec to see, after all a few welds, certain cuts, dimples, bracket cuts,
lack of brackets, half brackets, under dash supports, trunk holes, frame
mods from Alpine, battery box mods, etc..etc.. I had the bonus of spending
some time with a wonderful old man, who was trained on the assembly line in
England, he is old now, but his mind is sharp, boy he had some stories, and
he remembered every weld, and weird change as if yesterday, he said that
Lord Rootes was a hoot, and he remembers the very beginning of the project.

Have a SUPER week to Ya' all...

Jan....