Re: Front Springs and Shocks (correction)

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Front Springs and Shocks (correction)
From: MWood24020@aol.com
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 1998 23:11:52 EDT
John, I just re-read your post Re: Front Springs and Shocks and realize I
overlooked two key items:
1. You are only looking for feedback on the FRONT end
2. That the application is, I guess, street only (stock)
So, disregard everything I suggested, except the assurance you will get many
different answers.
To answer the question:
New springs, stock ride height (available from Sunbeam Specialties among
others), and new shocks (whatever suits your fancy). Make sure all bushings
and ball joints are in good shape. Disregard factory alignment specs. Go for
as much caster as realistically can be found, 1/2 degree neg. camber and
0-1/16 toe-in.
Another opinion which is worth what you paid for it...brought to you by,
Mike