Re: KITKARNEWS

To: "Rich Atherton" <gumby@connectexpress.com>, tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: KITKARNEWS
From: Wally Menke <wallym@ozemail.com.au>
Date: Sat, 19 Sep 1998 20:28:35 +1000 (EST)
At 08:51 PM 9/10/98 -0700, you wrote:
>    We'll call them Kittens.  They'll be real easy to spot, because they'll be
>tubbed out of Fiberglass.  My better sense has foced me to edit out the TAC
>comment I originally had here..
>

>Rich

They would not need to try hard to improve the build quality of the 7000 odd
tiger "prototype" quality cars that Rootes built! In fact the difficulty
would be to replicated this as all known person's who worked on the original
Tiger project have been given a new identity and relocated so that the
secrets would remain a mystery. Another challenge is to find electrics as
unreliable as the original Lucus system, and a brake boaster as bad as the
Girling!

Cheers
Wally Menke

Wally Menke