Re: Factory Specials

To: Steve Laifman <laifman@flash.net>
Subject: Re: Factory Specials
From: "John Crawley" <johnc@nait.ab.ca>
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 1998 09:11:04 -0700
Steve:
These are the reasons that I do not believe in judging evens. What do you
judge by? I past president of the Alberta All British Motoring Society that
puts on a bi-annual Field meet. Several years ago we stopped having judging
and trophies. During the event we now just get together to socialize and to
appreciate the work that others have done. The money that we save in
trophies goes to providing a free breakfast that all can enjoy. Works for
us as it gets rid of all the bickering and everyone likes to eat.
Godspeed
Jc