Re: Fuel pump switch

To: laifman@flash.net
Subject: Re: Fuel pump switch
From: Bob Palmer <rpalmer@ames.ucsd.edu>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 1999 17:29:01 -0800
Steve,

Yes, that works too, but analogy to Alexander the Great is better served,
at least in my mind, by a pair of dikes being yielded, as Lou puts it, by
"a guy in Orson Wells clothes with his baseball cap on backwards".

Bob

At 02:16 PM 2/22/99 -0800, Steve Laifman wrote:

>Bob Palmer wrote:
>
>> Guys,
>>
>> This thread is sounding more and more like an electrical version of the
>> Gordian knot. ...
>>
>> Bob
>
>One jumper wire and two alligator clips.  Hi Ho Silver!!!
>
>--
>Steve Laifman         < One first kiss,       >
>B9472289              < one first love, and   >
>                      < one first win, is all >
>                      < you get in this life. >

Robert L. Palmer
Dept. of AMES, Univ. of Calif., San Diego
rpalmer@ames.ucsd.edu
rpalmer@cts.com