RE: Joining Shelby Club?

To: "Allan Connell" <alcon@earthlink.net>, "Craig Wright" <craig@p-d-g.com>,
Subject: RE: Joining Shelby Club?
From: Bob Palmer <rpalmer@ames.ucsd.edu>
Date: Tue, 09 Mar 1999 08:24:35 -0800
Allan,

I'm sure you are correct on this one Allan; Steve informed me of such as
well. I believe Woody plagiarized this line in "Annie Hall", which is why I
associate the quote with him.

Deflated in San Diego,

Bob

At 07:37 AM 3/9/99 -0800, Allan Connell wrote:
>Nope,
>
>Sorry Bob, though you are usually very infallible (not inflatable,) you
>missed this one.
>
>Groucho Marx said: ".....I wouldn't join any club that would have me as a
>member!"  Probably long before Woody Allen was born.  I believe this line
>came from "A Day At The Races"
>
>All Hail Lennon and Marx !!
>
>A serious Marx Brothers fan in Sandyeggo.
>
>Allan

Robert L. Palmer
Dept. of AMES, Univ. of Calif., San Diego
rpalmer@ames.ucsd.edu
rpalmer@cts.com