Re: 351C installation & compare with 347 Stroker 302

To: jamesbrt@mindspring.com
Subject: Re: 351C installation & compare with 347 Stroker 302
From: comorgan@juno.com
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 1999 21:03:25 -0700
I appreciate your response, but in reading the answer to my question
about the 351-C installation, I'm sorry I asked.(ha).  I was going to ask
if a 400 would fit as well; but, I'll hold this question for a few
months.  I was also going to ask why all this is necessary to install a
block that's only 1 1/2'" wider, 1 1/2" higher and the same length (see
Daniels specs in his response)?  ie, move the firewall 6 - 8" and an 8"
wider radiator?  But, I'm afraid of the answer.  The stroker 347 is
looking better all the time.  Thanks to Bob and Daniel for their
response.

Cliff

Cliff Morgan, Ph.D.
COMORGAN@JUNO.COM