Re: Prince of Darkness and other Ramblings

To: DJoh797014@aol.com, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Prince of Darkness and other Ramblings
From: MWood24020@aol.com
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 1999 02:40:01 EDT
DJoh797014@aol.com writes:

<< Why not add a little thought to the unused light hole
 next to the speedo.  Remove the green turn light and
 install it in the blank hole.  I believe this hole was used
 for the overdrive light for Alpines so equipped. >>

Better yet, how about a BRIGHT RED light hooked to a Hobbs switch to draw
your attention, very quickly, to a loss of oil pressure. I use this most
useful of idiot lights on my Formula Vee and saved mucho $$$ through a quick
shutoff following an oil pump failure.
Mike