Re: Prince of Darkness and other Ramblings

To: mmeswarb@itexas.net
Subject: Re: Prince of Darkness and other Ramblings
From: comorgan@juno.com
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 1999 21:04:20 -0600

On Tue, 06 Apr 1999 20:25:16 -0500 "Mark Meswarb" <mmeswarb@itexas.net>
writes:
Cliff,

I am running late model Mustang wheels (at least til I can afford
Panasports).  Another solution to the lug nut hole size problem is to
get"E/T style" lug nuts.  These have a sleeve and chamfer and fit nicely.

 I used to have a part number, but probably lost it in my recent move.

Mark

Thanks for the respose Mark.  But , what's so great about Panasports?
They seem to be linited to style, etc.  I like the looks of the Halibrand
(spelling) with the spinner.  Anybody have any experience with these
classic wheels?

Cliff
9471187