Re: Tiger engine misc.

To: edalsj@igs.net, Tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Tiger engine misc.
From: BlueGolfer@aol.com
Date: Mon, 10 May 1999 08:53:18 EDT
In a message dated 5/8/99 10:01:51 PM Eastern Daylight Time, edalsj@igs.net
writes:

> There is only one drawing, suggesting both
>  sides are the same, yet in the covering text, it warns against
>  exchanging the two shields, suggesting there are differences. Can anyone
>  enlighten me?
I didn't notice any problem with the two side being different.  The heat
shields are symmetrical so you can flip them over to fit either side.  Since
you'll have to make these yourself you can always trim them to fit.  :^)

BTW,  I didn't permanently affix the washer spacers to the heat shield.

Rob Kempinski
Melbourne, Fl