Brake Booster

To: "Paul J. Burr" <tigerpb@ids.net>
Subject: Brake Booster
From: "Daniel S. Eiland" <daniel@htg.net>
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 1999 22:04:24 -0600
Paul,
I received the Midland-Ross booster today and I was looking at your photos
(they look great). When I ordered the booster they said I didn't need a
mounting bracket that it will bolt up to the existing location on the
fender. Looking at the booster, I have determined that I am not a rocket
scientist. Did you need to brace your booster from the bottom or is the
bracket you built all you are using to mount the unit? When I was told that
the unit would bolt to the existing factory mount that is welded to the
inner fender where the two holes are. For the life of mee I have know clue
how this would be done. I will contact Godman to see what they say but I was
wondering what you have to say since you have already BTDT. Building the
same bracket you built does not look difficult at all. Is there anything
else needed to finish the installation that you can think of that might help
me? I keep looking at this thinking that the one brace would not be strong
enough to hold the unit in place long term. You thoughts would be
appreciated. Thanks ahead of time.
Dan Eiland
daniel@htg.net
B382002652LRXFE