Re: Brake Booster

To: <CoolVT@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Brake Booster
From: "Daniel S. Eiland" <daniel@htg.net>
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 1999 21:01:35 -0600
Mark,
Be glad to share. Right now I'm working with the owner of one of the machine
shops that has done some real nice work for some of our local hotrodders.
They come highly recommended by one of the local HiPo shops. Will document
what happens and see if we can come up with something that will work for us
all.
Dan Eiland
daniel@htg.net
B382002652LRXFE