RE: im looking to put a 351 in my tiger(long)

To: "Joe Hankins" <jhankins@ix.netcom.com>, <MWood24020@aol.com>,
Subject: RE: im looking to put a 351 in my tiger(long)
From: "Allan Connell" <alcon@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 24 Jul 1999 12:47:17 -0700
With all Due respect to Joe, Mike and Jim.

Criminal might be a bit harsh.  It may not be what many of us would like or
want to do, but it IS his car, and he can do what he wants.  As a matter of
fact, I know Jim's conversion has lead to many positive technical
experiences that have been of great benefit to the Tigger
community.....IMHO, to which I still believe we are ALL entitled to.  Even
if you do think it criminal.

Regards,

Allan