Re: Too Hot Camero

To: richards <richards@northcoast.com>,
Subject: Re: Too Hot Camero
From: Bob Palmer <rpalmer@ames.ucsd.edu>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 1999 10:54:21 -0700
Chris (in Trinidad),

In Chris (in Hawaii)'s defense, the topic of cooling is one we seem not to
be able to avoid on the List and, more importantly, we just want to get his
damn Camaro fixed so he can get back to working on his Tiger.

On the subject of cooling, I was talking with Mike Sutter at the vintage
races in Coronado last Sunday and he mentioned that several of the kit
Cobra owners were discussing their own chronic heating problems. Neither of
us could figure out why a Cobra, with all that extra room under the bonnet,
would have problem.

Well, TTFN,

Bob