Re: Engine Installation

To: Tom Hall <modtiger@engravers.com>
Subject: Re: Engine Installation
From: richards <richards@northcoast.com>
Date: Mon, 08 Nov 1999 22:29:58 -0500
Adding to what Tom said below......I also trimmed the steel motor mount
platforms to allow for the header.  I ground a bit out and then polished
the recess smooth, followed by a repaint.  Looks great and I didn't have
to smash the headers in near the motor mount area.  Both sides had to be
modified for a clean fit.

Chris in Trinidad