T5 for sale?

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: T5 for sale?
From: derekw@zamnet.zm
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 1999 10:52:17 +0200 (ZMT)
Hi everyone,

I need to make a gearbox decision shortly. Does anyone have a T5 gearbox for
sale or know of where I could find one and how much? I'll also need the
6-bolt bell housing, all the clutch bits and a propshaft.

I've bought a 302 and was wondering what other bits I'll need to fit this
(somebody mentioned the front pulley?) If the T5 makes the car more
drivable, I'll cut the tunnel and move the crossmember now while I'm
replacing the rotten metal. If anyone has a drawing of the T5 they could fax
me, I could use it to do the mods before the box has sailed east.

Thanks in eager anticipa.............shun, derek

Derek White
Managing Director
Zikomo Brewing Company
Box 31730, Lusaka, Zambia