Re: Bending door hinges

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Bending door hinges
From: "Chris Hill" <Pirouette@uisreno.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2000 01:32:19 -0800
Jay,
     I got a measurement years ago from Doug Jennings that was supposedly an
average from 'good'cars that could be used in restoration or even to test a
car for sag.  Went top back edge of scuttle to top front edge of rear
quarter.  Will need to dig in the 'Tiger vat' (a file drawer that got way
out of hand) to get it.  Let me know if you need.

                                                         Chris Hill