TAC

To: Tiger List <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: TAC
From: larry rominger <larrydr1@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2000 11:05:04 -0600
As a two year list lurker I wanted to add my two cents to the
authentication subject. I feel the program is a great idea but the way
it now operates leaves a lot of people out in the cold. As a Tiger owner
in Texas I am not aware of there being any opportunity to get
authentication in this area for at least the two years I've been an
owner. I know there are a number of Tigers just here in the Dallas/Ft.
Worth area. While I can't speak for all of them, I can't conceive of an
individual who wouldn't take advantage of an opportunity to get their
Tiger authenticated.

With a little detective work I have been able to locate and talk with
several previous owners of my car and feel assured it is authentic even
though it does not have original rivets and a missing JAL tag. I am
still interested in getting TAC authentication and would like to see the
program expanded for nationwide availability.

Larry Rominger
B9473280